lunedì 20 febbraio 2012

About My Blog




Welcome to my blog! 


First of all you must know you're in an italian SHOPAHOLIC and obsessed with FASHION's blog, if you too are like me... take a look at what i have to say!

I called this blog Made for Shopping because i really think i'm "made for shopping", i was born to do shopping, i'm perfect for it, i would do shopping every moment of the day...bags,clothes,shoes,fashion accessorizes...EVERYTHING!
There is no shop where i go inside and don't find anything to buy!
My passion is also to shop online, there are a lot of purchases i do on the web, there are a lot of discounts and i can find brands i can't find in Italy.

My purpose with this blog is to inspire everyone who loves shopping and fashion as me proposing you every day something i find really trendy and to give you all the info to buy them,suggest you something to match with them,and ask you what do you think about!

If you too think to be "made for shopping", share this passion with me, follow me and you won't regret!

who am I?
for now you can call me
G.!


-
Benvenuti nel mio blog!



Prima di tutto dovete sapere che vi trovate nel blog di una ragazza italiana patita per lo SHOPPING e ossessionata dalla MODA, se anche voi siete come me...date un occhiata a cosa ho da dirvi!

Ho chiamato questo blog Made for Shopping perché io penso proprio di essere "fatta per lo shopping", nata,tagliata x fare shopping, farei shopping in qualsiasi momento della giornata... borse,vestiti,scarpe,accessori alla moda...TUTTO!
Non esiste un negozio in cui non entro e non trovo nulla da comprare! 
La mia passione si è riversata anche online, sono numerosissimi gli acquisti che faccio sul web, li trovo spesso molto vantaggiosi,e riesco a trovare marche che non trovo in Italia.

Il mio scopo con questo blog è di ispirare lo stile di chiunque abbia la passione per lo shopping e la moda come me, proponendo ogni giorno un capo d'abbigliamento o accessorio che trovo veramente molto trendy e dandovi tutte le informazioni su dove/come acquistarlo e con cosa potete abbinarlo...in poche parole,i miei consigli per gli acquisti,e chiedere anche a voi cosa ne pensate!

Se anche voi pensate di essere "made for shopping", condividete questa passione con me, seguitemi e non ve farò pentire!!!




<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3532138/made-4-shopping?claim=fbkgzu3aqqz">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Chi sono io?
per ora potete chiamarmi
G.!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento